Friday, September 19, 2008

Presidential Candidate...Week 4 Post 2

My beliefs may seem a bit back and forth just by looking at my blogs talking about David Duke to Barack Obama. The Presidential candidate that I feel has the best characteristics including power, attractiveness, and credibility would be Barack Obama. I feel him being young and in such a high position makes him attractive. Though many people feel as though he doesn’t have much experience, I disagree. Though he may not have as much experience as the other presidential candidate I feel that in the time he has been in senate he has had much success. And I feel as though him just being in the position that he is in, he has great power and has the ability to exude that power over the audience he is addressing. To be completely honest I feel as though he has great ethos in all of those areas.

No comments: